Conference has been cancelled: https://traconference.eu/
Transport Research Arena (TRA) is the foremost European transport event covering all modes and aspects of mobility. The next edition of this biennial event will be held in Helsinki on 27-30 April in 2020.
TRA2020 is co-organised by the agencies under the jurisdiction of the Finnish Ministry of Transport and Communication and the European Commission.
The event gathers researchers, policy makers and industry representatives together and offers a unique opportunity to stay on the edge of mobility research, policy trends and plans, and industry achievements.
The TRA 2020 priority topics are tagged as follows, highlighting the perspectives of re-thinking:
- Consumer- and user-focused mobility services, servitisation
- Digitalisation, incl. cyber security
- Automation & robotisation
- Electrification, energy and power alternatives
- Climate change, mitigation and resilience, environment
- Urbanisation, social change, societal sustainability
- Habitat, health, quality of life
- Technology & engineering
- Planning, modelling and system design
- Policy and regulation, market efficiency, competitiveness, innovation
- Safety and security
- Investments, finance, procurement, PPPs
TRA2020 will take place at Messukeskus Helsinki, Expo and Convention Centre which is Finland’s largest venue for meetings, congresses and trade and consumer shows. Messukeskus is located in the capital city of Helsinki, in the district of Pasila.
Messuaukio 1, 00520 HELSINKI